Comments

Please leave your comments here. The comment form is at the bottom of the page.

11 comments on “Comments
  1. steveannette says:

In the short time I’ve been attending the Pottery Shed (8 weeks into my 12 week course), I’ve learnt a huge amount with the excellent tuition from Brenda. Making 3-4 items on the wheel at each session is much more than I was expecting and my confidence grows as does the quality of the items with each session. Brenda’s hands on approach to teaching and demonstrations are great, giving direction where needed and a pat on the back when things work well.

I’m really looking forward to my next group of 12 sessions and that’s not only because of the cup of tea and slice of cake.

2. Lee Davis says:

Today my 9 year old daughter had a fabulous pottery party and made the most adorable bird feeder ! Brenda and dion are warm and friendly and make you feel very welcome. I highly recommend trying it out x

3. Les Barnes says:

The pottery shed is ideal for absolute beginners and those with previous experience. Everything is provided and the atmosphere is very relaxed; everyone working at their own pace. Brenda is very helpful, always being ready to demonstrate and give helpful tips. It’s surprising how quickly everything comes together and one is able to produce a range of items. Thoroughly recommended.

4. Lynne Hortop says:

Had a taster day in Feb, really interesting and fun. Yummy cake and coffee, Brenda was really helpful and great fun. Made a lovely VERY useful bowl which Brenda had glazed beautifully.
    This is a great way for anyone to try something new.

5. Caroline Hubbard says:

Had a voucher for a taster session, loved it found it really relaxing. Really pleased with my pot. Brenda made us very welcome. Hope to go again sometime.

6. Melanie says:

A thoroughly enjoyable afternoon! Brenda made us feel very welcome and guided us through each step of the way with good instructions and patience. It’s something we’re all glad we tried and are proud of our ‘creations’. PS we loved the tea and cake!

7. Loree says:

As we say in England – spiffing! Thanks!

8. Kathy Rowden says:

Thank You Brenda! We had a wonderful afternoon workshop making our bowls. Your tuition was supportive and clear – we all had success, no matter how much previous experience we had had (mostly none!) and we’re excitedly waiting to see the transformation into finished bowls in the kiln.
    You made the session fun and each family member had very positive comments about the workshop afterwards. We loved your studio, too.

9. homepage says:

I benefit from perusing your internet site. Appreciate it!

10. Claire Powell says:

Fabulous way to spend an afternoon with 12 friends. Brenda was a great teacher along with her husband and daughter who gave us all encouragement and instruction for us all to make a pot to be proud of. We had so much fun and laughter, it is defiantly an activity that I would like to do again. Not to forget the cream tea which was the best I’ve had!! Thank you Brenda.

11. Dee says:

Thoroughly enjoying the experience and look forward every week to joining the sessions